Welcome to Week 14
of the HGP
. This is Holiday Decor
This entire week is dedicated to decorating for the holidays and continuing to work on the storage areas if you haven't gotten those under control yet. There really aren't any deep cleaning tasks, and what everyone will do this week will be different depending on how much and what areas you decorate. So no more daily tasks. Some things to keep in mind:
- Get rid of any decorations that are broken, lights that don't work, or things you don't love.
- Group decorations for different holidays together and label all boxes.
- Decorate house and yard
- Get tree
- Prepare all packages for mailing and mail during this week and next.
- Mail all overseas cards.
- Order any holiday food, turkey or roast, platters, etc.
- Have a craft day with kids